Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LanGkaWi~

langkawi~a place that listed in my "book of possibilities"...
& now, its turns to REALITY... thanks to CRC..ehe
teambuilding~its what we called it!


the foods that had been digested by my "owes empty" stomach.
~nyum55555~
got some more~forgot to take 'their' pics~oho




arrival~kuala perlis~have to apply sunblock
(provided by Dr Chang~my skin consultant a.k.a my b0ss~thanks Dr).
got CRC's tshirt~blue???~oho
~our 'tour guide'; mr apize.
intan n suzi~so tired.
arrival~sandy beach resort~

 
~break the icesss, guys!
~speech by Mr Mazlin n Dr Lim.
~patela 'tower'.




 
cheers; C~R~C- lead by hidayah & aisyah.
exercise~1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8....
belalang VS belatok.~catched 5  belatoks!~yeay!


 
1,2,3~turn!
never break d chain~"kakakku kata, kuku kaki ku kaku. lalu ku kikis-kikis kuku kaki ku!"
play time~



 
explorace~patela; 2nd runner up!~congrates.........


gamat~sea cucumber???







 
mahsuri~"langkawi tidak akan aman dan makmur selama tujuh keturunan!"







~field of burnt rice!




So high~so scared!~I’m gayat!-dat wat “inside me” said to me..huh?!






~shopping time-chocs??!-keychains??!

Now, it’s time to go home…bye2!

No comments: