Wednesday, July 28, 2010

ouch! it's HURT!


scissors~ are hand-operated cutting instruments~sharpened edges slide each other~
for cutting...cutting...cutting...

there something else that always stand behind the word S.C.I.S.S.O.R.S... 
what so-called "scissors in d folds" (sound weird-direct translation...ahah) or in BM, "gunting dalam lipatan".

as life goes on, so many things happen n all comes wit responsibility. 
i realize that, everything i do is affecting the people around me. 
BUT,
is't called a responsibility to responsible for things that might be not our fault?-that's what a life means 
(THINK SO). 

i know who it is, hiding n blend into that folds-make me the one that seem stupid!

don't u know its HURT me a lot?
if u can see bleeding from my veins, maybe u could stop doing these to me?. 
OR, NO!! maybe it make things worsen. 

"i lose my way
& it's not too long before u point it out
i cannot cry
because i know that's weakness in your eyes
i'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh
everyday of my life
my heart can't possibly break"

S.C.I.S.S.O.R.S.~thanks for everything you've done to me.






No comments: